Friday, January 20, 2012

Finding what I love to do

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.Joseph Campbell 

Eventhough it appears so simple. it's one of the hardest questions to answer: "What would I love to do"

I want to find my passion and pursue it. I haven't found yet what that passion might be. I sure hope I'll find it soon. This might help me in my search, It might help you too!

High Existence, Finding your Bliss
en
Briankim.net How to find what you love to do!

So what I'm doing basically is imagining "what if I have everything I ever wanted" what would I love to do?

And the second approach is: making a list of my interests and my skills and then forging them together in into "a way to create higher value for other people"  I think I might hit the jackpot this way. Wish me all the best of luck!

Roman

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea: There is a problem. You look up how to solve it. You devise a plan. You excute the plan. You solve it.

    ReplyDelete