Friday, August 24, 2012

Manifestation commences!

It's time to take action!  After having read multiple books on all sorts of things like self-improvement, the time has come to take action.
The thing I realised was that eventhough I don't know exactly what I want to do, I'm just going to build a skillset, and out of that process, what I'd really love to do, will emerge. (as explained here:  http://revolution.is/dane-maxwell/ )
I just saw the documentary of 'the Secret'
I read: Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and I'm listening to a tape called: The magic of thinking big.

I created a visionboard (photoshop) with things on it I'd like to have. As my background I put a photoshopped screenshot of my balance in my bank account. (the same idea as portrayed in the law of attraction) I want to start trading stocks, and I'm going to learn about how to do it. It's all so exciting! Now off to work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment